Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Â© 2009 Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
CameraBag is one of the essential tools for any iPhoneArtist or iPhoneographer. In the very crowded field of toy camera apps this is solid choice to start with. It is easy to use and generates some nice effects. Simply open the app, then take a picture or select one from your camera roll or other albums. The original image will appear. Then simply scroll side to side to see the different options. Treatments include 1974, Cinema, Lolo, Infared, Fisheye, 1962, Mono, Instant, Silver, , Magazine, Plastic, Colorcross and Helga. And while there are better apps out there for generating "instant" or Polaroid images, and while the Infared option should really be avoided as far as I can tell — this app gives you a lot of great quick options. Helga, Silver and Colorcross are a few of my favorites. For those of
you just starting out and what to see what a toy camera app can do — or for more advanced iPhoneArtists who want one more tool in their process, this is a great app to have in your bag.
- "Helga" - Square-format toy camera with washed-out highlights and vignetting.
- "Colorcross" - Hazy, chemical color-swapping.
- "Instant" - aka "Poloroid"
- "1974" & "1962" gives your images dated looks from that era.
- "Lolo" - Shoot from the hip and take life as it comes with vibrant, colorful shots.
- "Plastic" - Sweet honey tones like these could only come from the cheapest of cameras.
- "Silver" - very nice treatment
- "Fisheye" - good times.
Not So Cool Features:
- Wish there were more cameras
- "Infrared" camera style can turn beautiful portraits into nightmarish sludge, beware!
To purchase this app at the iTunes store click here: